The Wireless Division’s mission is simple: Keeping you connected, in the office, on the go, at client sites, even at home. We utilize innovative, user friendly technologies so that your customers and employees are never out of reach. Hyperion’s Wireless Division specializes in Secure Wireless LAN Deployment, Distributed Antenna System (DAS) Installation, RFID Inventory Tagging and Tracking and Guest Network Implementation. Our experienced CWNA and iBwave certified engineering and installation teams design, engineer, furnish, install and test your wireless solution. Hyperion’s experienced and innovative wireless solutions’ team can assess your needs, identify deficiencies and provide several solution options to fit nearly any budget and size solution.
Our certified and experienced team specializes in Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) solutions that provide 3G/4G and LTE coverage in even the most difficult operating environments. Our engineering and technical personnel can tailor your Wireless LAN or DAS system to a wide range of operating environments and applications. Through our MobileCell deployable unit, we can provide a unique, self contained cellular backup system to provide wireless connectivity in humanitarian, security based and combat operations, with no local frequency restrictions to slow you down when you need communication immediately.
Our Wireless team is leading the way with emerging technologies and employing them in new ways to ensure our customers, clients and partners’ wireless needs are being met. As technology changes, our team stays ahead and can help you map out the future of your wireless environment, no matter where you are.
- Wireless LAN Design and Implementation.
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) to provide code mandated public safety capability and in-building cellular enhancement.
- RFID Design to improve asset tracking, logistics, inventory movement, restocking needs and product flow management.
- MobileCell – A field deployable, self contained worldwide cellular connectivity solution independent of local environments.
- CWNA Certified Installation teams (Learn More about CWNA!)
- PMP Certified Project Management teams.
- An Aruba Authorized Partner
- Timely performance while maintaining excellent customer service and quality control
- Outstanding resource management, ensuring maximum cost efficiency
- Project Management Best Practices
- Industry Design and Engineering Standards
- Quality Management for repeatable, efficient, effective processes