The recommended method by the NASA SEWP Program Office for obtaining SEWP Quotes is the utilization of the SEWP Quote Request Tool available at the SEWP Website: www.sewp.nasa.gov
All Delivery Orders MUST be routed through the SEWP BOWL and should not be sent directly to Hyperion. Orders can be sent to SEWP in one of the following ways:
FAX orders and completed forms:
E-Mail PDF or Image Files:
Mail orders and completed forms:
SEWP Program Management Office (PMO)
Delivery orders are required to contain the following information for processing. If the below information does not appear on the delivery order, the order may not be processed or processing may be delayed.
- Delivery Order Number (any valid Government DO is allowed)
- Quote from a SEWP Contract Holder verifying the viability of the order
- SEWP Fair Opportunity Form for orders over $5 Million PDF DOC
- Date Delivery Order Issued
- SEWP Contract Number
- SEWP Contract Holder’s mailing address and phone number
- Issuing Office: Agency Name and Mailing Address
- Ship to Office: Agency Name and Mailing Address
- Total dollar amount of order
- Contracting Officer’s Signature
- Contracting Officer’s Phone Number
- Date Delivery Order Signed
- Line Items/Pricing
A SEWP Tracking Number (STN) will be assigned after the order is submitted and processed by the SEWP BOWL and then forwarded to Hyperion as a Delivery Order for processing.
As of March 2, 2015, the SEWP surcharge for all orders is a 0.39%. The fee is included in the price of all products and is not separately listed on quotes. It is the Contract Holder’s responsibility to pay the fee from their quoted product prices. NASA SEWP reserves the right to adjust all surcharge rates as the SEWP Program Management Office (PMO) budget so requires.
Note that the NASA SEWP Program Management Office (PMO) operates on a non-profit, self-contained Full Cost Accounting Budget. The fees are set solely to fund the services and staff provided by the NASA SEWP Program Management Office (PMO). Collection of excess fees will result in either an increase in services, a decrease in the fee structure or a combination of the two.
For Information and Assistance On
- Policy and procedural information regarding installation, basic warranty, extended warranty, technical support, and other post-delivery issues
- How to troubleshoot a problematic order
- How to obtain a quote for hardware, software, or services
Please contact the Hyperion SEWP V POCs listed to the right.