SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISE-WIDE PROCUREMENT (SEWP V)
Hyperion, Inc. SEWP V Contract: NG15SE07B – Group D – Full and Open (Hyperion is a qualified small business under our SEWP V contract NAICS code 541519.)
Period of Performance: through April 30, 2025
Scope of Contract: Information technology hardware, software, and ancillary services.
Obtaining a Quote: To obtain a quote for hardware, software, or services, please see Hyperion SEWP V Ordering Guide or contact Kristin Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 765-9397.
The SEWP V contracts comprise a multi-award Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). SEWP V contracts streamline the process of providing federal agencies with state-of-the-art tablets, desktops and servers; IT peripherals; network equipment; storage systems; security tools; software products; cloud-based services; video conferencing systems, and other IT and audio-visual products; as well as related services such as installation, training and maintenance. All federal agencies and their contractors can place orders through this GWAC. NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center in Greenbelt, Maryland, procures and manages the SEWP V effort.
SEWP Ordering Guide
Hyperion’s Ordering Guide is available as an Adobe Acrobat document, or pdf. If you are unable to view the document, visit Adobe’s website at http://get.adobe.com/reader/ for a free download of Abode Reader. Click here to download.
Additional SEWP Information
Fair Opportunity and Requests for Quotes (Fair Opportunity clause in Hyperion’s contract)
Contractors will be provided fair opportunity at the individual order level as appropriate per FAR Part 16.505(b), including the SEWP RFQ tools. No documentation for the order selection is required to be submitted with the order. All such documentation is to be maintained by the issuing procurement office.
The Contractor shall not market, quote or otherwise offer for sale, under this contract, any products not listed in Attachment F, Pricing Exhibits as defined in the SEWP database of record until the said products are included in the SEWP database, and available to all Government end-users.
If the Government issues a Request For Information (RFI) as part of market research, the Contractor may provide items not yet listed on their SEWP contract as part of a market research quote if:
- all such items are clearly marked as not yet available on their SEWP contract;
- the contractor submits a technology refreshment request to add those products to their contract
If the Government issues a Request For Quote (RFQ) or a Market Research Request (MRR), the Contractor may only respond with items available on their Contract. If the Contractor has insufficient items on their contract to fully respond to the Formal RFQ, the Contractor must respond with a No Bid.
Unless the RFQ specifically allows for partial quotes, the Contractor must respond fully to all requirements specified in the RFQ.
When the Contractor markets, quotes or otherwise offers for sale a product under this contract, the price of each item shall be the no greater than the price in Attachment F, Pricing Exhibits as defined in the SEWP database of record at the time the quote is issued (See Hyperion SEWP V Ordering Guide).
When submitting a quote to a Government end-user, the contractor must clearly state the length of time the quote is valid. The contractor shall honor any order submitted within the stated time period of a quote.
When responding to an RFQ or MRR issued from the NASA SEWP on-line quoting system, the Contractor must respond as outlined in Attachment D, Section D.1. On-line Quoting (See Hyperion SEWP V Ordering Guide).
As a result of the Small Business jobs act, the issuing Contracting Officer can set aside an order for small businesses as long as there are two or more with that designation.
How to Obtain a Quote
SEWP V is composed of 197 Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts to over 140 pre-competed Prime Contract Holders, both manufacturers and resellers of IT equipment. The contracts were awarded in 5 contract Groups – 2 full and open and 3 set-aside competitions. Since all awards were multi-award contracts, Fair Opportunity (refer to FAR 16.505(b)) must be given to all contractors in one or more Groups or set-asides.
The SEWP website provides the only SEWP recommended tools for manufacturer searches Market Research Tool and for Request for Information/Request for Quotes (RFI/RFQ) (Quote Request Tool). These tools are available to assist customers with buying decisions and as one means to provide documentation for any needed selection criteria. The following steps may assist customers in determining which contract best fulfills their requirements:
- Market Research: According to Federal Acquisition Regulations, (FAR) Part 10, appropriate market research based on the size and complexity of the acquisition is required. The Online Market Research Tool and Quote Request Tool SEWP tools assist in this market research process.
- Fair Opportunity: FAR 16.505(b) (1) provides that each contractor shall be given fair opportunity to be considered for each order exceeding $10,000 and issued under multiple award contracts. The FAR states that the method to obtain fair opportunity is at the discretion of the CO and that the CO must document the rationale for placement and price of each order. Using the SEWP online Quote Request Tool is the recommended method to assist in this activity and to augment the required decision documentation. The SEWP QRT tool will automatically include the Contract Holders within a selected Group or based on a suggested source. NOTE: Fair Opportunity to all Contract Holders within one or more SEWP Groups or set-asides is required. There is no requirement to obtain 3 quotes as long as all Contract Holders within a Group or set-aside were provided opportunity to provide a quote.
- Best Value: Once market research is completed, the end-user’s needs, technical requirements, Contract Holder program performance, price, Agency policy and other factors related to the exercise of sound business judgment should be considered in making a best value determination.
For additional information on how to obtain a quote, please see Hyperion SEWP V Ordering Guide or contact Kristin Fair at email@example.com or at 205-765-9397
Policy and Procedural Information
For assistance or questions pertaining to installation, basic warranty, extended warranty, technical support, software support, and other post-delivery issues, or to troubleshoot a problematic order, contact Kristin Fair at firstname.lastname@example.org or (205) 765-9397. Our SEWP team will be happy to assist you with your questions and any issues.
As of November 1, 2019, the SEWP surcharge for all orders is a 0.36% The fee is included in the price of all products and is not separately listed on quotes. It is the Contract Holder’s responsibility to pay the fee from their quoted product prices. NASA SEWP reserves the right to adjust all surcharge rates as the SEWP Program Management Office (PMO) budget so requires.
- SEWP V Ordering Process
- SEWP V Terms and Conditions
- SEWP V Fair Opportunity Clause
- NASA SEWP V Home Page
- NASA SEWP V Helpline: 301 286 1478 (Mon-Fri, 7:30AM – 6:00PM(ET) or email email@example.com